Dr. Monica S Balfour Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Monica S Balfour?

Terrible Experience

This doctor dismisses patient concerns. I would not recommend this doctor.

Terrible Experience

This doctor dismisses patient concerns. I would not recommend this doctor.

Best female parts doc in 3 states

Let's face it ladies no matter how nice the lobby, the tea, the soothing music is; what really matters is the doctor's "bed-side manner." The doctor's ability to make the most vulnerable situation ok. Dr. Balfour is the best at "doing it right" in Wisconsin, Texas and now California. Her schedule is always overbooked so it is not the easiest to get in to see her, but well worth it. Thankfully she is as dedicated to public service as she is to medicine, or only the wealthy would get to see her, because of who she is money and status don't matter. Thanks Dr. Balfour!

Good gyno if you have no significant concerns

I think Dr. Balfour was nice enough. I think she's a good OBGYN if you're completely normal and fully functioning. She seems to deal well with everyday issues. I however, am not one of those patients. I had out of the ordinary concerns and I've had them my entire adult life. I wanted to address the concerns and find out the cause instead of just treating the system and she all but ignored my request. I'm going to continue looking for another doctor till I find one who will look into my concerns and care about my health as much as I do.

been waiting for a follow up visit from doc b