Dr. Monica E Briones Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Monica E Briones?

I have seen this Dr. less than 5 times. Tried to give her a fair chance. I am very displeased with this doctor. She never welcomes you or even smiles at you. She is always rushed and makes me feel like she doesn't care. Dr. Briones is always on her laptop and never listens to what your concerns are. She seems threatened if you ask questions or voice concerns. I feel sorry for the people in the east mountains we deserve better medical care. I will never go to her again!

Worst doctor ever.

She is mean, uncaring, unprofessional, arrogant, the worst doctor I have ever been to.