Dr. Monica Chacon Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Monica Chacon?

Seizure mom

Posted on August 9th, 2016

We never knew our son was having seizures until my friend said he was spacing out to much. Too me to call her friend Christina at the neuro. Christina was very kind hearted and under stood my worries. Set us up with Dr Chacon. She was jus wonderful explained everything to us. We just love her.

Great Dr

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Great office. We just love Dr Chacon. Kids love to go see Christina Sticker lady is awesome

Dr Monica Chacon

Posted on July 29th, 2016

When we were told we needed to see a specialist I was nervous and scared. Call the office to set up the appointment .Christina took her time listening to me explain how scared I was. Not once did she ever cut me off or try to hurry up. She was able to get me in with in the next couple of days. My son was so nervous but as son as Dr Chacon walked into the room she went straight to my son. She starting talking and asking questions about him. I could see in his face he felt relieved. Although she did gave us a diagnosis I was not hoping for. She did educate us on what to expect. The amount of time she spent with my son was priceless to him although with this diagnosis we will be seeing more of her. I've never seen an office so organize everything just ran so smoothly thank you Dr Chacon and her staff

Disappointing Doc

Posted on July 20th, 2016

I found Dr. Chacon to be very cold, unfriendly, and didn't work well with our family. She did not explain procedures, results, and when my son was in the hospital for 5 days under her orders, she did not visit him or consult with us once. Very poor beside manner and people skills.

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Dr chacon seemed In a hurry. She didn't seemed like she was interested in hearing us😔. Front girl Christina saw how upset we were. She kept apologizing She gave me a water bottle and just talked to me. Gave me a headache logged which has seemed to help

PCT

Posted on April 19th, 2012

Dr. Monica M. Chacon she's very professional, a good listener,she loves her work, she care about her patients. There isn't enough words to describe her work of excellence. If your looking for a neurologist choose her you will not be disappointed. She went overboard assuring my son got the best treatment and she also give me applications for other programs that me son could benefit from. I believe she's god sent. P/S Keep up the good workYou are irreplaceable!

Outstanding Clinician, Excellent with kids and families

Posted on March 10th, 2008

Dr. Chacon is a superb physician. Her medical expertise, particularly her special understanding of Peds Neuro issues, makes her the choice for issues with kids. In addition, she helps kids understand what is happening without allowing them to be boggled or upset, and further explains things to parents one-on-one to allow us to really have the tools to help manage and control our kids situations, and provide them with the care they need.

Posted on May 10th, 2016