Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Monica S Eigelberger has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Monica S Eigelberger has the following 4 expertise
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Monica S Eigelberger has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Monica S Eigelberger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I think Dr. Eigelberger was very helpful and explained to me what I am to expect during and after surgery. I appreciate her understanding since this is my first surgery and am very worried. she helped me relax and she was very nice. I haven't had my surgery yet but I am very happy with my appointment. I was upset regarding the wait time though. my appointment was 10:15 I was there at 10 am I didn't see Dr. Eigelberger until 10:40 or possibly 10:45. I did not like the wait but the patient before me did not have there paperwork ready. So it wasn't technically the offices fault. I still recommended Dr. Eigelberger.
Dr. Eigelberger performed my hernia surgery. The negative part of my experience was the pre op and post op appointments. During the pre op , Dr. Eigelberger spent very little time explaining to me how the procedure would work, what I could expect post surgery, what I could expect of the mesh material, what the material of the mesh was. She did not review my x ray sheets with me. It was an odd appointment and I walked away feeling a bit unnerved but chalked it up to feeling nervous about the surgery. At my post op appointment Dr. Eigelberger did not bring any paperwork or patient file with her into the examining room. She brought a clipboard with a blank piece of ripped paper. I had several questions for her (the size of the mesh, the location of the hernia, the pains I was feeling in my stomach, the bloating, etc) that she was unable to answer. She finally excused herself and went to her office to retrieve her paperwork. When she returned she answered my questions in an accusatory, abrupt and impatient manner. I did not feel like my questions were obscure or odd question by any stretch of the imagination. Unfortunately I was disappointed by her office manner. She was very flippant and acted as though I was not worthy of her time.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
- University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Monica S Eigelberger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWalnut Creek Surgical Associates, 130 La Casa Via Ste 211, Walnut Creek, CA
Dr. Monica S Eigelberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.