Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Monica M Escarzaga has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Escarzaga is an amazing doctor with excellent bedside manners. I found her to be very kind, compassionate, & caring- Yet, extremely knowledgeable & informative. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an outstanding cardiologist who will actually take the time to listen, and educate you on preventive measures that will help maintain & keep your heart strong, as well as, on how to lead a healthy life-style. I am so pleased to have her as my doctor & couldn't ask for better care.
22 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Monica M Escarzaga accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMonica Escarzaga Md, 111 E Dunlap Ave Ste 1, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Monica M Escarzaga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.