- 8 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 7 expertise
- 1 location
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monica Gabrielle T Velasquez
Dr. Monica Gabrielle T Velasquez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Monica Gabrielle T Velasquez has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Monica Gabrielle T Velasquez has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Monica Gabrielle T Velasquez - Posted on February 17th, 2016
8 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSTANFORD MEDICAL CENTER, 300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA
Dr. Monica Gabrielle T Velasquez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stanford, CA.