Dr. Monica Gavin Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Monica Gavin?

Wrong diagnose

Posted on October 31st, 2015

Do your self and everyone a favor and don't visit this doctor. The nurse practitioner Dr Gavin is never there My kids were diagnosed wrong. she ordered an anti biotic without even checking my kids and a nurse practitioner ordered another one. So basically they have too much medicine but never the right one. How many times will they give us the wrong medicine?

Misdiagnosed

Posted on June 27th, 2015

Dr Gavin completely mis diagnosed my 6 year old daughter. my daughter became very sick and her glands were the size of grapes. she said it was allergies but we went to the hospital because she became much worse and it turned out she had mono.

Gross & Unsupervised medspa

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

I went to her medspa. She doesnt even meet with patients, she has a nurse do it. They messed my face all up and lied about the type of injections they gave me. Plus they are gross. Dirty gloves.

Posted on May 2nd, 2017