Dr. Monica Khalil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica Khalil?

Annual Eye Exams

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Appears to be thorough, professional and concerned about patient. Takes time to explain actions and results to patient

Cataract surgery

Posted on April 14th, 2014

I was completely satisfied with the results of bilateral cataract surgery performed by Dr. Khalil. I had complete confidence in her skills and loved the way she develops rapport with her patients. I recommend her to all my friends who are contemplating eye surgery.

Good listener, professional

Posted on April 11th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Khalil for about 5 or 6 years. She always takes the time to listen and then asks questions to help develop a diagnosis. I have had 2 cataract surgeries plus eye plugs put in my eyes. She always follows up and makes any adjustments necessary. She is a thorough professional. I am a scientist by training and I like her analytic approach.

Fantastic experience

Posted on March 31st, 2014

I am extremely pleased with my 2 cataract surgeries in June/July 2013 performed by Dr. Monica Khalil. She is knowledgeble, personable, patient and took the time to explain the process well to allow me to be comfortable throughout both procedures. Both outcomes were excellent, clear follow-up instructions were given and appointment scheduling was diligently handled by the SMG opthamology scheduler and staff. I will continue to highly recommend her to anyone seeking cataract surgery without hesitation. SMG should be commended in having her among their ranks of specialists.

VERY, VERY HAPPY WITH MY MOM'S CATARACT OPERATIONS - BOTH

Posted on January 31st, 2014

My 91 year old mother, had cataract surgery with IOL (Inter Ocular Lens). Right from the beginning, Dr. Kahlil explained everything involved with cataract surgery clearly and efficiently. What I liked about Dr. Kahlil was that she was very personable and gave my mother a realistic idea as to what to expect as far as vision improvement as a result of the cataract surgery. Although the Doctor stated that because the 2nd eye (left in mom's case), had other issues, chances are that the vision would only be slightly improved. The results actually turned out better than expected. The Doctor did not give false hope. She tells it like it is. I was really impressed with Summit Medical Opthalmology and with Summit Hospital Outpatient Surgery. The community is so fortunate to have such caring professionals and facilities that are well managed.

cataract surgery

Posted on January 20th, 2014

After using glasses for more than 60 years with high lens about 10, I had the cataract surgery done 2 months ago with intraocular implant of lens by Dr. Khalil and the results passed my expectation sense I can now see clear for long distance and even read small prints on the TV screen for about 10 feet’s away. Is incredible the result a person can have with this surgery? For my experience I recommend to everybody to this surgery because the result is fantastic

Excellent, caring doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2014

She did cataract surgery on both of my eyes, and the results are fantastic. As important, she communicated very thoroughly the potential risks versus benefits, and followed up after each surgery with a personal phone call that evening. Would recommend her without reservation.

Cataract

Posted on January 17th, 2014

True professional , very good thru the whole thing,thank u dr.

catarct

Posted on January 17th, 2014

great job, from day one n thru the whole operation,true professional,thanks for giving me back my sight on my right eye.

excellent dr

Posted on January 15th, 2014

would recommend to anybody

Wonderful results

Posted on January 11th, 2014

Dr. Khalil helped me by doing cataract surgery on one of my eyes, and I am not only pleased with the excellent care, but I am astounded and delighted at the results. I have not had such good vision since I was a 5th grader. This doctor was skillful, careful, very alert to any questions I had, and informative. The team who assisted her were friendly, expert, and interested in their work.

Cataract Surgery and follow-up

Posted on January 10th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Khalil of the Summit Medical Group has been excellent. I had surgery on both eyes to remove cataracts and had new lenses installed. Dr. Khalil took time to fully review with me how the procedures would be done and what outcome I could expect. Her staff assisted me with a schedule for surgery and post op office appointments that kept me from missing work to a minimum. My eyesight today is better than it has been in years. Everthing is very clear and bright. Can't say anything less than my experience with Dr. Khalil has been, and continues to be excellent!!! I would reccommend her to all needing cataract surgery.