Dr. Monica Kogan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica Kogan?

Posted on February 27th, 2016

Dr. Kogan took time with us and was patient. She didn't just tell us to look up information on the internet but explained to us about the diagnosis.

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Dr. Kogan was great. My child was born with one leg longer than the other and spend an hour with us going over the diagnosis and treatment options. She was explained surgical and non surgical options at length and was aware that my child was there and did everything she could not to scare my child. Her staff was great and helped to make a stressful situation less stressful. We did go through with the surgery and she was always there to answer my phone calls and follow up. It is best to schedule with her secretary and call her secretary directly, however. The waiting room can be crowded, but when you are with her in the room, you realize she has your attention and doesn't rush through the visit.

Posted on June 27th, 2015

We went to Dr. Kogan after seeing another doctor. Dr. Kogan explained to us in detail the disorder our daughter had, which the other doctor just gave us a piece of paper and told us to read it. Her clinic was packed, but we didn't feel rushed and she answered all of our questions.

Posted on January 24th, 2015

My son broke his leg and Dr. Kogan squeezed us in. She took the time with us and explained the options. After the surgery her office called to check in on us. The phone system is confusing, you need to call her secretary directly. If you ever need to be squeezed in, she will do it, which may mean longer wait times but she takes the time with patients.

Posted on January 5th, 2015

Trying to get an appointment was a nightmare and not because the doctor is busy but because the staff kept bouncing me from one phone extension to another. Spent two hours trying to get accurate information and was just shuffled around inside the massive Rush Medical phone system. Could not have been a worse experience.

Posted on August 29th, 2014

Dr. Kogan spent the time explaining our child's diagnosis. We had gone to her for a second opinion and she took the time to educate us. She is one of the first in Chicago to do the internal lengthening device and we are so happy with the result. We trust her and are so thankful for her and her staff.

Posted on September 28th, 2012

Dr. Kogan was great. She had a fantastic bedside manor. She addressed my daughter first and put her at ease and explained about the visit. We had seen another doctor and wanted a second opinion. She took the time to answer all our questions and wrote out the plan so we could take it home as it was a visit with a lot of information. She was very thorough and we were very happy with the visit . We recommend her highly.

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Completely misdiagnosed my child. She changed her diagnosis and wanted to to surgery on her after pointing our important information she was missing. This is her specialty she should be more knowledgeable. My visit was a roller coaster of diagnosis. She could of been more personable to my daughter. Overall not impressed at all.

Posted on October 1st, 2009

We love Dr. Kogan. She is really one of the best. I trust her 100%. I had been through about 5 orthopedic surgeons in the Chicago and Wisconsin area before I found Dr. Kogan. She listens and understands my concerns and took my opinions into consideration. She is wonderful with my daughter. She is the only one that she did not cry and scream with everytime she walked in the room. I appreciate that they do not wear the white coats that give them away to little kids. If you need an excellent surgeon she is it. She studies with the best of the best and it shows.

Posted on June 14th, 2017