Dr. Monica Lominchar Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Monica Lominchar?

wait time

Posted on October 6th, 2017

while Dr. Lominchar is a wonderful, caring doctor, her wait time is beyond awful. I have waited two hours beyond my scheduled appointment; an hour is more the normal. we've walked out after waiting an hour and a half. the only reason I think patients tolerate this is because she is just so kind and caring. She just sees twice as many patients than time will allow. Patients time is just as important.

Great doctor

Posted on August 6th, 2016

Dr. Lominchar has been my physician for several years and never had an problems with her or her office. Very caring.

RN

Posted on December 17th, 2015

the best

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Excellent doctor for providing personalized care. She listens and spends quality time with each patient.

Posted on January 1st, 2015

Although there is always a wait time, it is acceptable to me because Dr. Lominchar spends time and care on all her patients. She has a great bedside manner and is very thorough in her exams and questions .

Posted on February 17th, 2014

Dr. Lominchar is very compassionate and takes time with each and every one of her patients. Although the wait might be a little longer it is worth it because I know that she will spend as much time with me as I need.

Best Doctor EVER!

Posted on November 8th, 2013

Dr. Lominchar genuinely cares for her patients. She takes the time to talk about your concerns...Not just regarding your physical health, but your mental health and well being. She encourages prayer and has such a warm and easy spirit about herself. I love this doctor and would never consider leaving her.

time management and poor call staff

Posted on August 1st, 2013

if you go here my advice is don't plan on seeing her in any timely manner. Your wait on average will be up to an hour. Also, if she is on vacation you will not get your prescriptions filled on time if you must have it written every month. The staff will not answer phones at 10am as they are supposed to and really need I say more. I work with two other women who have switched from her and today is the day that I leave,.

Great Doctor; Horrible Staff

Posted on November 20th, 2012

I waited for over 25 minutes to be called back to what seemed to be an empty office. The doctor was nice enough and gave me options and assured me that her front office staff would take over the rest. I was told that they couldn't schedule an appointment because someone was out on vacation. I called back weeks later and got ATTITUDE from the person answering the phone. My insurance was billed and I paid my co-payment and nothing else was ever done. The front office staff informed me that my insurance was billed because my VITALS were taken and the doctor spoke with me.

disappointed

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

I went to Dr. Lominchar after reading these great reviews. I was even hopeful after my first appointment. Unfortunately, my hopes were dashed when I realized she was not listening to me. I was misdiagnosed. I was given a plethora of presciptions that did not work and made me feel worse. I was sent to physical therapy at a diplorable facility that had me treating with a student who had no idea what to do with me. I truly wish I went elsewhere. I was left waiting in a room while I listened to Dr L make a call to review my test results with someone, then proceed to have a 45 minute conversation about which BMW to buy next. While I sat in a cold room watching the clock.

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Very good Doctor bu wait time fron the start of appointment has gone from one hour and a half to 4 hours. Staff is great maybe needs to add an additonal staff to speed the appointment. Maybe anassistant of some sort

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Great bedside manner, very attentive, but take a book if you go so you'll have something to do while you wait in the examining room. Or a pillow for a nap, whichever works best.