Dr. Monica S Mihalache Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica S Mihalache?

Dr. Mihalache takes care of our entire family, she is the perfect family doctor, great with kids and adults. She is very smart, is great at making diagnosis, and is just wonderfully efficient and caring. Her staff is also the best, extremely friendly and personable. We feel so lucky to have found Dr. Mihalache as our family doctor.

Best Ever

I love Dr. Mihalache I highly recommend her and she's cute!

Dr. Mahalache's office is one of the best run Doctors office I've been in. She's the nicest person you'll ever meet.Very professional. Her staff is also very professional.The atmosphere in the office is very comfortable and soothing.

Nothing to write home about

I saw this doctor after reading all of her positive reviews. I found her to be just plain acceptable. Not especially rude but not friendly either. I had a TB test performed and came back to have it read, but 6 months later when I needed to show the results to my employer her office told me they had no record of the test result, only that it had been performed. I think this is a pretty basic task- recording TB test results. I was very frustrated and will keep looking for a more efficient doctor's office.

Very Detailed and Caring

Dr. Mihalache is the best doctor I have been to. She is very detailed in her diagnosis, listens to your everyword without outward judgement, and does her best to treat the root cause of the issue. I have seen her for generalized anxiety to which she suggested nutritional and supplemental treatments in accord with medication on an as needed basis. I appreciate her willingness to explore other treatment options, track your progress, and not puh drugs after 2 minutes of listening. A very very good doctor!

Highly Satisfied Patient

One day my husband and I were searching for a family doctor. We came across Dr. Mihalaches information online. We were astonished by the positive reviews, but want to experience the service for ourselves. Our first appointment was remarkable. We could not believe the caring, patience and thorough service we received from Dr. Mihalache and her awesome staff. We had several appointments thereafter, and the impeccable service did not diminish. Our family doctor search has finally come to an end.

Efficient

Whenever I'm sick I can't wait for someone to see me in a week or two. The staffs here know that any kind of symptoms be it flu like, coughing, headache etc is an urgent situation that needs a doctor's attention. I've been here four times and all four I could get a same day appointment. As my previous visits before, Dr Mihalache took time to exam my symptoms and prescribed the medicine promptly. As soon as I was out the exam room, the prescription was ready. They can call your regular pharmacist too if you remember the phone number. I would recommend this Dr to people.

Excellent Doctor - Think Dr. "Marcia" Welby

Incredibly aware of the patient. Listens to the "whole" story, not just the first sentence, and is an excellent diagnostician.My first experience with her was after being checked into the hospital from the emergency room. She was the "on-call" doctor in my doctor's practice (who was Dr. Marcus Welby, incarnate). She set me at ease quickly while working through everything that was going on. I was NOT pre-disposed to like someone who was not "my" doctor.She followed my basic rules... Hear (don't just listen) my symptoms; Ask me questions; Tell me what you're thinking; Tell me why you're thinking it (or ruling it out); and Remember Me (not just my chart) the next time. She was willing to refer out to other specialists when needed, instead of trying to do it all herself. When she did, she maintained direct contact with them so that we could balance the different treatment plans and reduce negative impacts between various medications until we got through the crisis. When my doctor stopped seeing patients, I followed her to her new practice. Now, my daughters and their children see her, and even the timid one feels comfortable with her. And, she always remembers the connections [Say Hi to your grandma... How's [daughter by name] doing?] Her office staff is pleasant and responsive. They make sure that patients are scheduled according to individual needs, not some formula.

Great Family Doctor

Dr. Mihalache is very knowledgeable, an excellent physician. She schedules her patients so that she has adequate time to see each patient, no long waits and plenty of time to discuss your symptoms. She responds to your questions in a timely manner. Also her staff is helpful and you dont feel like you are being rushed. I highly recommend !!!

I am a very happy patient of Dr.Mihalache. Her approach is always kind and she is a very knowledgeable physician,always paid attention to all my symptoms, good diagnostician, solved my problems after few days and I am really lucky that I have met her. Thank you, Dr.