Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Monica N Milas has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Monica N Milas has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
I saw this Dr at the Dorn Va Medical Center. I have been through the mill there and have had lots of missed follow ups and have fallen through the cracks several times. This Dr.. took care of me in terms of following up on bloodwork the next day that took forever to get to her.. giving me a call... and getting me on the proper meds which I picked up today. This may seem simple but beleive me in VA land, to get some actual meaningfull follow up... its awesome. This is the only way I can think of to give a professional nod without breaching boundries so, My thanks to this wonderfull Doctor. Visit her with confidence. she's got your back.
Dr. Milas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Monica N Milas accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Monica N Milas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaufort, SC.