Dr. Monica A Moore Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Monica A Moore?

Great Chicago Teen Obgyn

She was able to assist my daughter and understanding the need for routine checkups and care. Dr. Moore was very helpful and knowledgeable in the field of helping teens.

Very bad experience with this office. Between the rude staff, the terrible availability of the doctor, and the lack of privacy, personal knowledge, and use of equipment I don't know what to call out as the most nightmarish part of this practice! I had to be asked about previous visits, test, and results because this doctor didn't write notes. She did not take a full history or read the history that I had written down that pertained to my gyn history. She used the thumb of a latex glove to cover a transvaginal probe rather than the actual cover for the probe. And her and her staff spoke openly about another patient while in the waiting room in full hearing of the waiting room. We got to know she was having a miscarriage. She refused to give me my results of a test over the phone and requires a payment in order to get medical records. Her front staff covers for her lack of availability and will often refuse to allow you to leave a message or speak with her. Even with an emergency issue she was unavailable, cold, and lacking in competency. NOT recommended.

Impossible to get in touch with her office!

Service itself was ok when I went in for my appointment back in January. The problem is, she only gave me a handful of refills for my birth control. Now my pharmacy has been trying to get approval for additional refills for a week and I also cannot get in touch with anyone in her office. Now I'm out of pills and don't know when I'll have refills. I'm not due for another appointment for 3 months. Awful service.

After receiving the run around from several other medical professionals regarding scheduling appointments, I was able to see Dr. Moore within 24 hours of finding her information on the Northwestern University Hospital website. Her office was modern and clean. I found her staff to be competent and helpful. Dr. Moore was nice and very understanding. She was thorough in her examination methods and detailed in explaining the diagnosis. She took the time to answer all of my questions and used her witty sense of humor to calm me down and let me know that everything would be ok. I will definitely see her again.

Thank you Dr. Noore for all you have done. I no longer have insurance so I can not afford to see her. I really lost one of the best doctor's out there that really cared about my well being. She was always there from begining to end supporting me in any procedures. Dr. Moore understands her patient's and will offer them information and more opitons before she jump into something that the patient think is best for their situation at that time. Thank you for solving my problem and not doing some kind of quick fix to get me out of your hair

Avoid this doctor at all costs

For full explanations on how truly awful this doctor is, read the comments on Yelp. Rude, condesending, uncaring, poor office presence, no follow-thru, are just some of the good comments.

I was once a patient of Dr. Moore's. Although, she appeared to be very knowledgeable, she does not have a good bed side manner.

There a many better doctors out there, especially if you have good insurance

Dr. Moore has extrememly poor bedside manner. Does not give in depth explainations for her recommendations (I happen to be a biology PhD, I would grasp her explainations). Does not remember the diagnosis she provided during past yet recent visits (which is not acceptable because a doctor should take notes and review them prior to entering the patients room.) Lastly, she is money hungry. She bills insurances in a way that will either result in the patient receiving a bill or having to a provide a copay when their policy doesn't require it. She even charged me a copay and billed my insurance to get test results. Currently, she owes me 200 dollars for a vaccination that my insurance covered but she made me pay for along with about 160 in copays that shouldn't have been collected. I will soon have my records transfered to someone else.

Dr. Moore is a cool person and excellent doctor.She has addressed my needs for 5 years. If you want a knowledgeable and caring doctor go to her.

Great Doctor

Dr. Moore office is gorgeous. She was on time and very informative. She explained everything before she did it. I like her calm demeanor and I would recommend her to my friends and family.