4.8

Have you seen Dr. Monica L Norris?

Dr. Norris

Dr. Norris has been my pcp for almost ten years. She has treated me for a variety of things, and when she wans't able to assist she always refered me out. I am happy with about 1/2 the docs she has refered me to over the years which isn't bad. She is personable, casual, knowledgeable, she remember who you are! She is lgbt friendly. The patient portal for her practice is rather glitchy but it has gotten better in the last few years. She is very good at communicating via email either read by her staff or her. If you request a specialist with a decent reason she will refer you at your request but usually likes to try to treat you with the simplest first line method first. Overall she is one of my favorite doctors and I highly recomend her, too bad she isn't taking new patients right now though.

She is the best I've ever had in my 66 years.

Fantastic!

I have been with Gateway Family Practice Downingtown for a very long time. Dr. Norris is by far the best doctor at the practice and the best doctor I have been to in recent years. I trust her accuracy in diagnosis, you never feel rushed, she has a great bedside manner and a wonderful sense of humor - even if she did go to Ursinus! Dr. Norris is a very well rounded, down to earth people person, who seems to enjoy being a doctor. And because of that, it is very difficult to get an appointment with her. The office staff is great! They are hard working and pleasant. Brittany, at the front desk, is an amazing multitasking wizard!

Dr Monica Norris is exceptional

Dr Norris is the most comprehensive and compassionate Physician I know. I have had some serious medical issues lately and she is exceptional in all areas of patient care.

Excellent Dr. Exteremely difficult to get an appointment. There is usually a month long waiting period.

Dr. Norris

Dr. Norris is the best Doctor by far.

Dr. Norris is always on top of what is new in medicine.

I have been going to Dr. Norris several years. As far as I am concerned she knows more about medicine then any other Dr., that I have met. She is pleasant and makes you feel at easy. Very easy to talk to. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a caring doctor.

Best doctor in the area.

Dr. Monica Norris

Hard to ask her question by phone. She has her staff answer all your questions.

Dr. Monica L Norris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Downingtown, PA.