Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monica R Kenney
Dr. Monica R Kenney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Savannah, GA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Kenney is affiliated with Candler County Hospital, Southeast Georgia Health System Brunswick Campus and Memorial Hospital & Manor. She speaks English.
Dr. Monica R Kenney has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
She was wonderful to me and helped me greatly at a time when I was miserable and had been ill for 2 months. She spent a lot of time and with the medications she gave me I was a different person in 48 hours. I recommend her to everyone I meet with an allergy or ENT problem. She followed up afterwards with allergy testing and found out about things I had no idea about.
For a couple of months my husband and I were taking our year old daughter back and forth to the hospital and peditrician to find out what this mysterious all over rash was. We were referred to Doctor Monica Rama and she made calmed our fears immediately. She is a very caring physician, and we have nothing but good things to say about her. She really seems to care about her young patients and we don't know what we would have done without her patience and kindness. I would reccomend her to anyone who's child has been diagnosed with the skin condition Ezcema.
Dr. Kenney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1999
St Christophers Hospital For Children
Dr. Monica R Kenney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCoastal Allergy & Asthma Pc, 505 Eisenhower Dr, Savannah, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Monica R Kenney in this video.
Dr. Monica R Kenney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.