Dr. Monica W Richter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica W Richter?

"You got to love this Doctor"

Dr. Richter has been spot on with my kids throughout the years. They love her and trust her. When she is not available, they have other great doctors available any day of the week. Dr. Richter always follows through, somethings with a phone call to check on things.

Very Smart and competent

We have been with Dr. Richter for both our daughters for 10 years. While checking in with us after my daughters devliery she diagnosed a vascular septal defect in her heart within seconds of listening that several others haden't (the pediatric cardiologist was very impressed that she caught it), and she had taken us thru my other daughters diagnosis of juvenile Diabetes. While I admit she is pretty direct (I like it but it's not for everyone), my expierence has been that she is sharp, whitty, and spot on with her care for my children.

We LOVE Valley Children's Clinic

I've been taking both of my boys to Dr. Richter since my oldest boy was just a month old and he's now 7 years old. She is an exceptional Dr and my boys just love her and the nursing staff. She has always given us good direction and has always been there when we needed her the most. I'd highly recommend Dr. Richter and all the other Dr's in the clinic. We have seen most all of them (emergency appts when Dr. Richter was not available). We moved 35 minutes away two years ago and would never think of changing pediatricians! We love Valley Children's Clinic!