Dr. Monica A Rocco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica A Rocco?

Probably a knowledgable Dr., however very lacking in warmth and compassion. I left her office more upset than when I was first told I had breast cancer

My mom was recently diagnosed and seen by Dr. Rocco. Dr. Rocco bedside manner was cold. For a patient in such a vulnerable state, Dr. Rocco was not compassionate and warm. She was short, rude, and anything but nice. I do not recommend her if you are wanting a warm and compassionate physician.

Dr. Rocco and Mission Hope Cancer Center

Dr Rocco is a fine surgeon. She spent time with my family and me, talking to what to expect with my breast cancer surgury. She is very thoughtful and kind and an excellent surgeon. My experience at Mission Hope Cancer Center was a good experience and today I am now cancer free. Thank you all

The best breast surgeon you are going to find anywhere

Last year, I was diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer. Dr. Rocco went above and beyond to provide me with the best possible care and a great surgical outcome. She goes the extra mile for her patients. You get the feeling that she is passionate about fighting breast cancer and that caring shows in the way she treats her patients. We are fortunate to have such a great breast surgeon here on the Central Coast.