Worst Doctor ever

Came in for help with Dx and was literally laughed at by Doctor. Could not believe the poor bedside manor she could not wipe the smile off her face as she listened. Was very judgemental and I felt integrated. I never have written a review in my life but this was no normal reaction from a doctor. Who, or how I was is irrelevant as a professional she had a duty to behave professional. The doctor did not apologize or stop laughing and smiling when called on her behavior, I had to walk out of appointment. She refunded my money but she should of saved her feelings of me to share with her colleagues after the appointment she was too transparent.

Birth Control

Dr. Monica C Budianu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.

Dr. Monica C Budianu Is this you?