Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Monica Sehgal has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
she is a bad doctor who I do not recommend she doesn't see u through out your pregnancy ... I only saw her once.. at 37 and half week she refused to see me cause I went to another Willis knighton cause it was closer to me then driving 40 mins. I was experiencing bad pain so I just went to the closet hospital next day calls me and tells me we can't see u anymore leaves me hanging also claims that they said only to come to Willis knighton south.... she's rude with her patients I've friends too that had an horrible experience not a good doctor she the worse save yourself the headache
I am still a patient of Dr. Seghal...it has not been a good experience. I am not a new mom so I was a little shocked that I never really saw her..maybe 3 times during the whole pregnancy. I have not been given a leave time from work which means I am being forced to work until I deliver and I only have 3 weeks left. To me this is ridiculous... I should be given a time so that I can make arrangements for my other children. I do not suggest her if this is your first pregnancy Dr. Colvin is much better and he will make you as comfortable as possible..he is also at Willis Knighton South. I work on my feet 8 hours a day so I did not think I would be having such a hard time to take leave from work. I tell them I'm in pain from being on my feet all day it has been overlooked, one nurse said I need to drink more water which has nothing to do with pelvic pain from a pregnancy. I am very disappointed and can't wait for this nightmare to be over.
Dr. Monica Sehgal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Monica Sehgal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.