Dr. Monica Sehgal Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Monica Sehgal?

she is a bad doctor who I do not recommend she doesn't see u through out your pregnancy ... I only saw her once.. at 37 and half week she refused to see me cause I went to another Willis knighton cause it was closer to me then driving 40 mins. I was experiencing bad pain so I just went to the closet hospital next day calls me and tells me we can't see u anymore leaves me hanging also claims that they said only to come to Willis knighton south.... she's rude with her patients I've friends too that had an horrible experience not a good doctor she the worse save yourself the headache

Frustrated

I am still a patient of Dr. Seghal...it has not been a good experience. I am not a new mom so I was a little shocked that I never really saw her..maybe 3 times during the whole pregnancy. I have not been given a leave time from work which means I am being forced to work until I deliver and I only have 3 weeks left. To me this is ridiculous... I should be given a time so that I can make arrangements for my other children. I do not suggest her if this is your first pregnancy Dr. Colvin is much better and he will make you as comfortable as possible..he is also at Willis Knighton South. I work on my feet 8 hours a day so I did not think I would be having such a hard time to take leave from work. I tell them I'm in pain from being on my feet all day it has been overlooked, one nurse said I need to drink more water which has nothing to do with pelvic pain from a pregnancy. I am very disappointed and can't wait for this nightmare to be over.