Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Monica Tantraphol has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
I quit the 3-4 men who failed to/mis-diagnosed my hypothyroidism. Call her Doctor T if you can't say her name... She's nice, she cares. The old guys get tired and lose their hearing. Most of the young doctors now get their books written by the drug pushers. For me, more drugs does not equate entirely to longer, better life. Dr. Tantraphol does not parrot the drug companies rhetoric like most of the younger doctors. My best guess is this one was the smart one in her school and classes; leader, smart, quickstudy.Medicine is not my thing, but I've so learned to say no to a handful of 6 kinds of new drugs. She does not use this approach for which I'm very grateful. Listens, runs tests related to symptoms. Very nice person; walked away feeling like my new MD is my friend.I'm a guy. 3-4 men missed my hypothyroid and (related) hyperlipidemia completely * and * once the women diagnosed it, the guys did not stay on top of it like the lady endo-doctor. I feel like women rule medicine, now. I grew up in the all men days of doctors.
15 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Kaiser Permanente Southern California
Dr. Monica Tantraphol accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCal Poly Pomona Student Health Services, 3801 W Temple Ave, Pomona, CA
Dr. Monica Tantraphol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pomona, CA.