Dr. Monica O Torres Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Monica O Torres?

Cold, condescending, absent, and incomplete in her follow-up. Not sure where her head is at, but its not in her work.

Best Pain Doctor i have ever seen

Dr Torres is very personable, polite and professional.

not recommended

a very cold beside manner and does not display any compassion

Horrible doctor. Should have read the reviews before appt, with her.

First visit to Torres will be my last. She asked me questions, poked me here and there, watched me struggle to get on the exam table, had to ask for help and a step stool to get on the exam table, took my leg and twisted the s_ _ _ out of it with such force and quickness that I screamed out it pain. I immediately went into a fetal position and the pain brought me to uncontrollable tears. She did this after I clearly explained to her that I could not lay flat on my back, could not straighten out my right leg, etc. Oh yeah, I walk with a cane, you think she would noticed. She left the room without sending someone in to assist me getting off the exam table or telling me the exam was over. I brought my MRI records and she disagreed with the findings. She stated, "You should not have this much pain, the MRI does not show spinal stenosis is that bad." I explained to her that I do not take any type of pain Rx nor have I had an epidural. I have done everything naturally with no synthetics. My belief is she has no business working with people. She is suited for working in a lab, etc., where her personality would be better served.

Caring Doctor!

Pain management clinic - first visit. Dr. Torres listened, asked many important questions, then explained the course of action she wanted to try first. Impressed with her bedside manner and professionalism!

Unprofessional, disorganized, misleading

After appointment cancelled recommended procedure at last minute stating she does treat that condition.

Horrible

The Staff was extremely kind courteous and pleasant. This put me at ease but as soon as the dr came in I reached to shake her hand, she declined. She did not look up from her lap top the make any type of personal eye contact. Shes extremely rude as far as a person with any type of people skills. I had asked a staff on a second visit if she is always like that and they stated "they had worked there 2 years and not once has she exchanged words with Dr. Torres as that is just how she is. I had an EMG done and she did no explain the procedure she just started sticking the needles in my leg and proceeding to do things all unexplained. If it wasn't for the Office staff and PA's I would of left after my first experience. Shes extrememly uncaring and doesn't listen or care. She only wants to address 1 problem, however when you have herniated discs in your lumbar, thoracic its hard to just touch base on one topic.

excellent Doctor very good bedside manner

Dr. Monica O Torres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.