Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Monica L Morgan has the following 2 specialties
- Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Monica L Morgan has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Monica L Morgan has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Monica L Morgan is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I found a rapidly growing mass on my skin and expressly asked that it be removed when checking in to the walk-in clinic. As a medical professional myself, I knew the clinical signs associated with this mass could be malignant. After an excessive wait, the physician told me that she would not touch this mass and instead referred me to a dermatologist. The next day, I had a PA remove the mass, it took all of 15 minutes including check in, exam, removal.
Dr. Morgan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Monica L Morgan accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
Locations & DirectionsNew York Em 1 Medical Services Pc, 101 Dates Dr, Ithaca, NY
Dr. Monica L Morgan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ithaca, NY.