Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Monica M Vidal has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 20
Doctor is awesome -very nice and on point I wish the staff was as nice - They often talk amongst each other, leaving you standing at the counter unacknowledged -drives me crazy, makes you feel like you are intruding on their day, but I guess that is because my granddaughter is on medical after loosing both parents.
I can't believe this woman is still practicing medicine. She is an intimidating, smug, vile woman. I left the office in tears as she berated me for absolutely no reason. She told me I didn't deserve to have tests I've had done in the past. She called me a liar. She was practically foaming at the mouth. And I never found out why she treated me so horribly. I complained about her in detail. Why does she still have a job?
It's takes several weeks to get an appointment to see the doctor. When you finally get you appointment and go in you can wait anywhere from an hour to 4 hours. Dr. Vidal is only in the room with you for a 5 minutes at the most. While she is in the room with you she is very rude and disrespectful. She doesn't listen and will over talk you. Don't ask her to look at paperwork because she won't and in fact she will throw a fit. My husband is a diabetic and an amputee, he needed her to do a physical and fill out paperwork that was about the physical and about his diabetes for the dmv and for the lawyers involved in his disability case. Sh freaked out and start screaming at him. She told him he can't force her to fill out the paperwork and he told her she didn't have to fill it out but he was at least asking her to read it. She continued to yell and ultimately told him to find a new doctor. She is absolutely horrible. I would highly recommend that if you have serious medical issues to not go to her. Go to a "real" doctor
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDella Vita Midwifery Llp, 11801 NE 65th St Ste C, Vancouver, WA
Dr. Monica M Vidal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.