Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Monica S Walker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 20
First of all if I can rate lower than one star I would. Every time I go to see Dr. Walker I feel like im stepping into a prison. Her office is dirty and I feel like Dr. Walker is not allowing people to communicate with her staff. when I have to wait to be seen they make me sit in one of those elementary school desks like a little child in the hallway. They make me take a bunch of test and they don't explain what the test are for. When I try to ask they just walk off without fully explaining anything. This place needs to be shut down. Obviously Dr. Walker has to be the one that is writing the good reviews so don't let that fool you. She needs to get her license revoked and her office shutdown!!
This Dr. Walker is a very terrible physician. My visit to her office was very unprofessional every time I visit the patient's bathroom is never working. The air conditioner is always not working. Dr Walker is always ordering tests that I don't even need. I'm always in her office for over three hours each visit. I would never recommend any to see her, she doesn't give a care about the patient's she's just all about the money. Every time I go there she has a different staff something definitely is wrong with that picture. She doesn't let her staff welcome the patient's nor does she let her staff communicate with one another, this is very sad. This Dr. still false advertises previous Doctor's that once was employed by her, she still has their names listed on her front office window. I also heard that she treat her employees like dog crap, she does not like for her staff to talk to the patient's. What type of Dr. is she? She has been through at least 10 employees since I have been a patient there. Every time I call for a prescription I can never get it, then she blames it on her staff or has some kind of excuse. This Dr. clearly has some issues, I would not recommend my dog to her!!
Dr. Walker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Monica S Walker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCenter Point Medical Services, 4152 W Blue Heron Blvd Ste 123, Riviera Beach, FL
Dr. Monica S Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riviera Beach, FL.