Dr. Monica Walker Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Monica Walker?

Dr. Monica Walker is a scam artist BEWARE!!

Posted on May 11th, 2017

First of all if I can rate lower than one star I would. Every time I go to see Dr. Walker I feel like im stepping into a prison. Her office is dirty and I feel like Dr. Walker is not allowing people to communicate with her staff. when I have to wait to be seen they make me sit in one of those elementary school desks like a little child in the hallway. They make me take a bunch of test and they don't explain what the test are for. When I try to ask they just walk off without fully explaining anything. This place needs to be shut down. Obviously Dr. Walker has to be the one that is writing the good reviews so don't let that fool you. She needs to get her license revoked and her office shutdown!!

Posted on July 13th, 2016

This Dr. Walker is a very terrible physician. My visit to her office was very unprofessional every time I visit the patient's bathroom is never working. The air conditioner is always not working. Dr Walker is always ordering tests that I don't even need. I'm always in her office for over three hours each visit. I would never recommend any to see her, she doesn't give a care about the patient's she's just all about the money. Every time I go there she has a different staff something definitely is wrong with that picture. She doesn't let her staff welcome the patient's nor does she let her staff communicate with one another, this is very sad. This Dr. still false advertises previous Doctor's that once was employed by her, she still has their names listed on her front office window. I also heard that she treat her employees like dog crap, she does not like for her staff to talk to the patient's. What type of Dr. is she? She has been through at least 10 employees since I have been a patient there. Every time I call for a prescription I can never get it, then she blames it on her staff or has some kind of excuse. This Dr. clearly has some issues, I would not recommend my dog to her!!

Lbwilliams

Posted on January 24th, 2016

Posted on January 24th, 2016

The receptionist was VERY rude with EXTREME attitude. I will NEVER go back there again. Thank you Danika,or something to that effect since you never introduced yourself.

She knew what was causing my health issues when no other doctor had a clue.

Posted on June 18th, 2015

I respect this lady and her professional service. When no one else could find out what was wrong with me she knew and told me. She really is that good and I absolutely love her for all she has done for me in my lengthy time of illness. Thanks to her i am now pain and symptom free!

Impersonating a doctor she is not a real doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

I went to this so called doctor with an allergic reaction to something I ate and she diagnose me as having chicken pox. I had to go to another doctor who diagnose me correctly and gave me the appropriate meds he said it was not chicken pox. My dad went there for an annual and she put him on insulin and told him he was diabetic...he almost died from taking the insulin she prescribed we had to call 911 . His blood sugar drop so low he was unresponsive. The ER doctor asked why he was taking insulin and that he is not diabetic. We called her and told her about it and she hung the phone up on us. I would not go near that woman who calls herself a doctor. She is impersonating a doctor. she is not a doctor period. she has been conning and scamming people for years and getting away with it. The favorable reviews are written by her and her staff who are in on the scamming..I would not recommend my enemy to this woman.

Patients Beware!!!

Posted on November 19th, 2013

Patients beware!!!! This doctor's office is very unresponsive. I have been attempting for a month to get a simple medical form completed so a 98 year old woman can get much needed in-home services through Medicaid. I faxed it 4 times and emailed the form as well with no response. Every time I call I am brushed off by Crystal, Shona or Terrance. This doctor obviously doesn't care about her patients. This office is so terrible that their medical emergency line goes to voicemail. Patients beware!!!!

Posted on October 18th, 2011

Dr. Monica Walker has a comprehensive approach to my two illnesses. I have been treated well by her staff as well. The office atmosphere is pleasant and it does not take long to get in for an appointment;sometimes on the same day. I have recommended her to my friends.

rude to the point of disgust for patients

Posted on June 17th, 2011

this dr. and i use this term lightly is a farce, she should have her license pulled. she has no idea how to be a dr., how to run a doctors office, she only has about 1 or 2 paid employees, the rest are interns and they do NOT know what they are doing! The office is disgusting and dirty. Makes my skin crawl when I go in there and have to see her when my dr. is not available. Well, it makes my skin crawl when I have to go in there to see my dr. because the office is so dirty and disgustng. the office staff do NOT care about the patient. people are ignored!!!!

Posted on June 27th, 2010