Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Monica O Weinberg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Weinberg is hands down the best internist I've ever seen. I moved out of NYC two years ago and I have yet to find any doctor who ever remotely compares to Dr. Weinberg. She is the most proactive doctor I've ever had - every time I had blood work or tests taken, she personally would call to discuss the results with me, usually withing 24 hours. Every other doctor I've had, its usually silence after. I have referred everyone of my friends and family to her and would rush back to her practice if I ever were to move back to NYC.
Dr. Weinberg came off a recommendation from a friend of mine two years ago, and she is hands down the best female internist I have ever had. She is incredibly thorough, efficient and caring. She is very smart, and has earned my trust with her spot-on diagnoses. Each time I have come in with a problem, she has not only ordered all the appropriate tests but personally followed up on the results of each one of those tests. I have never had another doctor who personally followed up -- typically other doctors you have to call and bug them, or they will send you an email a week later.Overall -- I couldn't ask for a better internist and so lucky to have found her.
I use Dr. Weinberg as my primary care physician. She is always nice and thorough. Tests and vaccines are conducted on site. I always receive a follow-up email with lab results and a note from Dr. Weinberg. I recommend using the MHMG web log in to schedule appointments if you're an existing patient...it's very convenient and easy.
I recently started seeing Dr. Weinberg and have been really happy overall. I appreciate when a doctor takes the time to follow up with me, and Dr. Weinberg always does this. I never feel like I'm being rushed, or that I'm not being listened to. She seems to genuinely care about her patients. I would recommend her wholeheartedly. My only complaint is that when I called the office once, whomever I spoke to was incredibly rude to me and not helpful at all. I'm not sure if this was her secretary, or a receptionist, but I wish I would've gotten her name so I could report her behavior.
Dr. Weinberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Monica O Weinberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMurray Hill Medical Group Pc, 317 E 34th St Ste 5, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Monica O Weinberg in this video.
Dr. Monica O Weinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.