Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Monica M Woodall
Dr. Monica M Woodall, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Durant, OK, with another office in Durant, OK. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Woodall is affiliated with Medical Center Of Se Oklahoma. Dr. Woodall has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Monica M Woodall has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Monica M Woodall has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Monica M Woodall has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
I started going to Dr. Woodall when she first started out and liked her so much that I have followed her every since, and will stay with her as long as she will have me. She is so easy to talk to and listens to you as if she has time listen and not hurry to her next patient. I love her and think she's great.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Woodall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
9 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Monica M Woodall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Monica M Woodall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durant, OK.