Dr. Monika Hearne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monika Hearne?

Appointment

Posted on July 29th, 2016

OMG. Dr. Hearne is wonderful. She answered all my questions and explained things to me that I needed to know. I could ask her any kind of personal question and didn't feel uncomfortable about it. Love her. Thank you Dr. Hearne ☺☺☺☺ haven't had my follow up visit yer but I'm sure it will be great.

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Horrible phone service - I was put in on hold 3x to make apt each time over 20 mint. 3rd hold phone hang up on me - I called back to speak with manager told she is not available. I will not go here. very upsetting exp.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

She is a great doctor and has a more than just your doctor attitude.

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

I absolutely love Dr Hearne but her office staff is completely incompetent .

Hysterectomy

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Dr. Hearne is amazing!!! She did a complicated hysterectomy on me without any problem. I really appreciate the attention to detail and patience.

Avoid Like The Plague!!!

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Unclean waiting area. Unclean medical equipment. Was given an infection by unclean trans-vaginal ultrasound probe.

Not pleased

Posted on December 14th, 2014

I wish i can agree with everyone else but i cant. She made me feel as if she didnt care about my concerns. She made me feel as if every question i asked was dumb. Like one lady said, hearne barely faced you when talking, her back was always to the computer while talking to you. I recently left her to go else where and im very happy i did.

Love

Posted on July 28th, 2013

I consider myself a spiritual person, and had to pray for divine guide before making any decision. I have not met this doctor but my spirit says she`s a God sent created for the purpose of showing love and compassion to humanity. Soon I will be going to meet her. I recommend her to anyone that needs an angel in a human body to take care of her pregnancy, for this doctor is truly one.

Really nice!!!

Posted on July 12th, 2013

I have been to three appointments in Dr. Hearne's office and so far I have had a great experience!!! Everyone in her office is really polite and personable!! So excited to have my baby girl delivered by her in October.

Love Dr.Hearne!!

Posted on May 6th, 2013

I love this doctor! She is truly amazing!! She has the best bedside manner. I was not, and still am not the easiest patient to get undressed and on the table. When I first met her, she made me feel so comfortable. Mind you, my previous gyno appointment before her was over 10 years ago. I went in because it was my first pregnancy. My husband had found out about her and heard from other nurses and physicians at the hospital he works at about how awesome and compassionate Dr. Hearne was and that's why we chose to see her. She delivered my two babies. My second child was born on her off day and she came in to deliver my son! God knows I would've held my legs together and prevented this boy from coming if it was another doctor who was going to deliver him. My son's heart rate had begun dropping and she quickly identified it and was able to deliver him safely. I recently went in for my third pregnancy and unfortunately the baby's heart had stopped at the 8th week at my recent checkup. Dr. Hearne cried with me and hugged me and comforted me during this heartbreaking time in my life. I will never forget how she was there in my time of grief. She called to check on me that evening and even in the following days. I know I can always count on her. Sarah R. who would not recommend Dr. Hearne, I do not know what she is talking about. Dr. Hearne has always answered my questions and never had her back to me when I asked questions...even when some questions I asked were silly or probably stupid questions. There have been times I had to wait, but the front desk had informed me that Dr. Hearne had to check on a patient in the hospital.....which after I had delivered my two children, she would always check on me. I also believe she doesn't rush through her patients and so even if I had to wait a little bit it is worth the wait because she doesn't rush through me. I adore dr. Hearne and there's no other ob/gyno I would want to see! I'm sorry for the long review but I wanted to give an accurate depiction of how my visits with Dr. Hearne are. Hope this helps everyone!

<3 her!

Posted on April 17th, 2013

Dr. Hearne is absolutely amazing! She's kind, patient, and compassionate. She made sure I was good and my son was good abs healthy throughout my whole pregnany! Can't wait to see her again! :-)

Would not recommend.

Posted on April 15th, 2013

I'm glad that other woman had good experiences with this doctor, but unfortunately, I cannot say the same. During my visits with Dr, Hearne, I often had to wait more than 45 mins to be seen. When she did attend to me, the conversation was mostly with her back to me, whilst typing on the computer -- this made it hard to establish any level of trust. Her diagnosis, which I later had checked by another gyno, was also off. At times I felt like she was not listening to my specific concerns. My last visit ended with me asking her questions as she made her way out the door! Overall I did not find her to be professional or compassionate, which is what I look for in a doctor, especially one that gets so up close and personal. For these reasons, I do not recommend her.