Dr. Monika A Starosta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monika A Starosta?

Excellent Physician

I strongly recommend her to everyone. She is a kind of dr.with full of compassion and understanding, she listens to all my worries about my health. I’m gtateful and happy to be her patient. I know i am in good hands same with my son. God bless you more Doc..

knee pain

after a few years in pain and a surgery,finally I find dr. Starosta she explain everything, ,do all exam,prepare a treatment right for me she even contact me after hour when I need to talk to her ,,,I will definitely referring this doctor ...only one minus is long wait for visit, but I thing is worth it ..

I have been in pain for so many years, she didn't do anything for me.

I adore this doctor. the only draw back it took me 4 months to see her. but she always is great

I was referred to this Doctor by my PCP. I called the office to find out my results from my x-rays. We mailed them to you. If you want to have the x-rays reviewed with you; you need to make an appointment (and pay another co-pay) and go over them with the doctor. Maybe I'm old fashion; I think that the doctor would call me and easily explain to me what my results were and how to proceed. Let me know, am I asking too much?