Dr. Monique Canonico Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monique Canonico?

great doc

Very caring and spent a lot of time; I have very complex issues

One of the BEST Neurologists in the entire world

By far the smartest woman I have ever met. She treated me for spasmodic torticollis and totally changed my life for the better. She always listened to my problems and gave professional answers that were in no way pompous like some Neuros do. She always explained everything in detail and made it easy for me to understand. She made my life a lot more pain free than ever before. She always greeted me with a beautiful smile and she has a heart of gold. Going far and above the call of duty, she really cares for her patients. If You're in need of a top notch Neurologist she is the one to see. Her skills and knowledge are second to none. If I still lived in Hawaii she'd still be my Neurologist but I had to move and I haven't found a Neurologist even half as awesome as she is since moving to Houston and I highly doubt if I ever will anywhere on earth. I cannot ever thank Doctor Canonico enough for all she did for me!

Adult ADHD