Dr. Monique Gingold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monique Gingold?

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Spent two hours with my daughter and myself. Very thorough

5 Stars!

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Dr. Gingold is wonderful. It took a little while for my son to first be seen because he was a new patient but since then getting appointments have been fast and easy. She is very nice and my son really likes her. She really knows her stuff and I am so thankful that I was referred from multiple friends to see Dr. Gingold because she has helped my son is so many ways. She is so friendly and really interacts with the children. I highly recommend Dr. Gingold 5 stars all the way!!!

Excellent

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Spent plenty of time with us and our child. Answered all our questions and his, made everyone feel at ease. We really appreciate how knowledgeable she is and easy to talk to. She not only wanted to hear the adults but also the child, and she explained everything to him so he could understand it. Will definitely return and highly recommend!!

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Dr. Gingold is so incredibly knowledgeable about her field. Highly recommended.

Great doctor

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Even though the wait was long, the doctor never rushed us. She spent so much time with us that I understand why we waited. No regrets.

Come on doc. Get your head out of the CLOUDS

Posted on November 21st, 2013

She was terrible. Had a terrible way about her and was very rude. We had traveled 4 hours to get to her and appointment was long waited. She didn't want to hear any information about other specialist or see pics of reacquiring tingling and numbness my daughter has been experiencing for a year now burning and hot to the touch. Other docs sent us to her explaining unusual not normal and need to get to the bottom of this. Her test was a toothpick to the skin test and talk was about herself. I would never recommend her to anyone. She has too many degrees and thinks she is above everyone. Being able to fill your walls with plaques is one thing but putting knowledge you learned to work is another. Some docs got it and some just don't know how to relate one degree of info let alone 3 or 4 degrees..Disappointing and took all day to be told the toothpick test says her nerves are just fine. Anatomical systematic metabolical... come one doc...

Posted on February 26th, 2013

Hard to explain - has an odd way about her - like she is in her own world. After several years we stopped going for our child because it just feels uncomfortable.

Posted on November 13th, 2017