Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Monique H Lentz has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Monique H Lentz has the following 12 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Dr. Monique H Lentz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Monique H Lentz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Lentz is kind and easy to talk to. She does ask how medications work for you and includes you in making decisions for your healthcare but she doesn't allow you to dictate which medications she will give you. For those who claim that she refused service for missed appointments all I can say is that it must have been a habit (most doctors will drop a patient that continually misses appointments) because I have missed an appointment and had no problems with doctor or staff.
I missed a apointment and she got mad at me and was very rude when I tried to reschedule! Her office staff is rude and gave me the wrong dates when I called to confirm an appt time! I got very mentally sick and she wouldn't see me bc of missed appts! She doesn't care about her patients, she wouldn't even refill a previous written script even though I was very sick! And she would always ask me what I wanted to take, I'm paying her to tell me what to take, she needs to do her job or find a new one!
Dr. Lentz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Monique H Lentz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsComprehensive Psychiatric Services, 3633 Wheeler Rd Ste 110, Augusta, GA
Dr. Monique H Lentz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.