Dr. Monique L Macklem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monique L Macklem?

Extremely rude and unprofessional

She is quite possibly the rudest health care "professional" I have ever spoken to. Do not understand what these other reviewers are saying about her being open, honest and kind.

Highly recommended!

Dr. Macklem has been our pediatrician for less than a year, but we have absolutely nothing but fabulous things to say about her! Having many kids of her own, she speaks to you from both Doctor recommendations and a 'Mother's experience'. She's open, honest, and upfront. She listens to all our concerns and questions. The nursing staff she has is excellent as well! I would definitely recommend Dr. Macklem to my friends and family to take care of their little ones. She is the best!

Dr. Macklem

Dr. Macklem was our pediatritian for many years before we had to move out of state. She made the children at ease and was always on point with her diagnoses. Since we have left, I have looked, but cannot find another pediatritian with the same level of compassion, expertise, and professionalism as Dr. Macklem.

she is great with my kids

I admire Dr. Macklem! She is great with my kids. Excellent listener and works with us with our needs! I recommend her to everyone!

Dr. Monique L Macklem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Papillion, NE.