Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monique M Monteilh
Dr. Monique M Monteilh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, LA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Monteilh is affiliated with Women's & Children's Hospital. Dr. Monteilh has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Monique M Monteilh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Monteilh is a very kind and caring doctor. She is very quiet and conservative with care but can be very stern when it matters most. She has been my doctor for 17 years, through 1 miscarriage, and the birth of 2 healthy boys. I would strongly recommend her to others. She is truly great at what she does!
Dr. Monteilh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1992
E A Conway Medical Center
Dr. Monique M Monteilh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAcadiana Womens Health Group, 4640 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy, Lafayette, LA
Dr. Monique M Monteilh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.