Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Monique M Powell-Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Waiting for a couple of hours was bad enough, but experiencing such coldness added insult to injury. It seems like if you're dealing with a pregnancy, this may be an OK doctor for you, but...I had separate issues (which, by the way, causes infertility) that I got sh*t all over about. I'm just about done being bothered with "medical professionals" at this point. Thanks to 9 out of 10 of them for being awful. The good does not outweigh the bad here. If you're going to dismiss suffering patients, just RETIRE.
Unfortunately this office is poorly ran and operated. I went there and they informed me that my results would be available online. Still havent received my results and that was months ago. You call and you are on hold forever with no apology. You cant through after several attempts. Just not the place for me.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Monique M Powell-Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAsomani Nixon O Md, 1160 Varnum St NE Ste 216, Washington, DC
Dr. Monique M Powell-Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.