Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monique M Rizvi MD
Dr. Monique M Rizvi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Monique M Rizvi has the following 7 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 7
She is the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Monique M Rizvi - Posted on August 29th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Monique M Rizvi - Posted on June 1st, 2019
Excellent service for treatment of a falling injury
Self-verified patient of Dr. Monique M Rizvi - Posted on December 15th, 2018
patient-oriented, highly knowledgeable, took time to listen & explain
Self-verified patient of Dr. Monique M Rizvi - Posted on January 21st, 2017
I saw dr. rizvi about an alarming upper respiratory infection that was coming on fast, concerned that it could be pneumonia. She asked many questions about symptoms, listened carefully to my chest, checked ears, nose & throat, etc. She diagnosed bronchitis and prescribed antibiotics, and *also* gave tons of guidance on self-care that would help clear it up quickly. I couldn't have been more satisfied about how well she met my urgent care need.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Monique M Rizvi - Posted on July 10th, 2016
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Alameda County Medical Center
Dr. Monique M Rizvi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Monique M Rizvi's office for more information.
1340 Old Chain Bridge Rd Ste 101 Mc Lean, VA : (703) 893-2273
Locations & DirectionsMCLEAN IMMEDIATE CARE, 1340 Old Chain Bridge Rd Ste 101, Mc Lean, VA
Dr. Monique M Rizvi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mc Lean, VA.