Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monique D Scally
Dr. Monique D Scally, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cape May Court House, NJ. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Scally is affiliated with Cape Regional Medical Center. Dr. Scally has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Monique D Scally has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 14
We have had wonderful experiences with Dr. Scally talks to you and not at you. After leaving the appointment I feel I have been given the necessary information to move forward in a positive and informed way on my journey to get heart healthy. Only complaint would be the office staff and the overwhelmed attitude and lack of follow up.
Dr.Scally met with my husband and I as though she were meeting with friends. Asking questions and listening without rushing or interruption was key as it takes us longer to remember all of our health issues and concerns. We would highly recommend Dr Scally to anyone looking for a caring, professional cardiologist.Also, from what I understand her partner is her sister, another caring doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Scally is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Monique D Scally accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCape Regional Physicians Associates, 217 N Main St Ste 205, Cape May Court House, NJ
Dr. Monique D Scally is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape May Court House, NJ.