Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moniruzzaman Y Khan
Dr. Moniruzzaman Y Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterford, MI. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Michigan, St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital and DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan. Dr. Khan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Moniruzzaman Y Khan has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Moniruzzaman Y Khan has the following 5 expertise
Dr. Moniruzzaman Y Khan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Khan is a really good doctor. He is my children's pediatrician and he has a family practice after hours clinic in the evening. When you call for an appointment you can get in the same day or the next day for sure. He is very nice and gives each patient quality time. He's very caring and I think anyone who chooses Dr. Khan is going to be satisfied with his services.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Moniruzzaman Y Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMoniruzzaman Y Khan Md, 4000 Highland Rd Ste 120, Waterford, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Moniruzzaman Y Khan in this video.
Dr. Moniruzzaman Y Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, MI.