Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monroe H Adams DO
Dr. Monroe H Adams, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Clemens, MI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Adams is affiliated with Mclaren Macomb Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Monroe H Adams has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Monroe H Adams has the following 3 expertise
- Fluid Testing
- Blood Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
Dr. Adams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Monroe H Adams Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsMT CLEMENTS REGIONAL WOUND TREATMENT CENTER, 1000 Harrington St, Mount Clemens, MI
Dr. Monroe H Adams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mount Clemens, MI.