Dr. Monroe D Dowling Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monroe D Dowling Jr?

Fantastic

My mother was treated by Dr Dowling 45+years ago at Memorial Sloane Kettering in NYC and gave her 4 additional, precious years. When he met her, she was in her death bed, literally. Thank you Dr Dowling .

My Guardian Angel

40 years ago today, I was diagnosed with AMML. The doctor in NJ told me I had 6 weeks to live, which was probably true. My husband took me to Memorial Sloan Kettering, where I met Dr. Dowling, and was hospitalized for several months. He saved my life. I will never forget him. I had a chance to raise my children and see my two beautiful grandchildren. He is in my heart forever.