Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Monroe A Gross
Monroe A Gross is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 6
Back in 1990 when I was 14 my parents took me to see Dr. Gross for a supposed "mood disorder" I had. I call it typical adolescence. Anyway, Dr. Gross was quick on the draw with the prescription pad. I was put on uppers and downers. I felt like absolute s%#& being on those drugs. I told my parents that I didn't want to go back to Dr. Gross because I thought he was very strange, And he was very strange. The drugs he prescribed me were just horrible. But my parents though I was "more manageable." My parents didn't believe me when I told them that Dr. Gross often asked me how many times I get an erection! And if it "feels good." The man's a pervert if you ask me. You don't ask 14 year old boys such provocative questions like that! I eventually protested enough to my parents that they finally gave in and I stopped seeing Dr.Gross. Yeah, GROSS!
Many years ago I was under Dr. Gross' so called care. His "care" consisted of nothing more than a plethora of drugs to supposedly treat my adolescent depression and anxiety. The bevy of drugs prescribed by Dr. Monroe Gross worsened my condition, made me lose a significant amount of weight, increased my depression/anxiety and I felt completely hopeless under his supposed "care." I've heard other unpleasant things about Dr. Gross from other people who dealt with the man. I stopped seeing Dr. Gross after about a dozen visits. I felt so much better getting off of those hideous drugs he prescribed to me. Dr. Gross' bedside manner was disgraceful, and I can sum up his ethics as that of a charlatan/quack!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2505 Samaritan Dr, San Jose, CA
Monroe A Gross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.