Dr. Monroe Whitman III Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Monroe Whitman III?

Just Perfect

Posted on June 15th, 2012

I thought Dr Whitman was very professional and polite so was his staff. I didn't have the words to thank him for actually saving my life. I just hope if I ever have to have any other surgery he is still around.

butcher

Posted on February 11th, 2012

I went to see him for a cancerous tumor - he mixed my chart up with another woman, he took out more lymph nodes than promised (even though medically they didn't need to be removed) leaving me with more pain and scarring than needed and his bedside manner was atrocious! He made an already stressful time much worse!

Posted on October 6th, 2010

never again

Not So Bad After All

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

I read the review before this one and was apprehensive about going to see Dr Whitman. However, since my insurance was only willing to pay for me to visit him I figured, "Hey, some care is better than no care." My experience was completely the opposite of the above review. My wait time was less than 5 minutes, Dr Whitman was kind and professional, and I felt completely at ease with his expertise on my vascular issue. I knew that I was in good hands. As for his bedside manner, while he may not have been a cream-puff in that area, he was very honest and direct and told me what I needed to do if I wanted to be free of my vascular problems (which was to lose weight). He prescribed some compression panty hose for me and it has worked wonders for my leg which had been giving me lots of problems. I am very happy that I went to see this doctor and I look forward to having a follow-up visit with him. The previous review reminded me of an old business axiom that says that if you please one customer, they will tell one person but if you displease a customer, they will tell twenty. I for one am very pleased with Dr Whitman.

NEEDS TO CONSIDER RETIREMENT!

Posted on October 11th, 2009

Dr Whitman has a very poor bedside manner. He doesn't spend a lot of time with you and didn't seem to know any of the newer techniques/ procedures that are available now for pts. He also was very vocal in his personal negative views of other physicians- which turned me off. I never went back. The staff is also rude- and made it seem like I was such an inconvenience. Find another doctor.

Posted on October 8th, 2017