Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mont B Tolman
Mont B Tolman is a Doctor primarily located in Eagle, ID. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 81
Mont Tolman is great for fitness and sports medicine. I would not ever take family to him again for complex illness. Over repeated visits, as he listened to the symptoms of my family member, there was not ever a referral to any specialist, no assessment of medicines that might help--nothing, and he said to the nurse that the patient was "FOS." Yes, it was indeed heard (and by the patient), which he didn't intend, I'm sure, and no, I will never forget that. It makes me angry to think about to this day. Because our family trusted him, we did not go elsewhere. He is a very likeable guy. But he is not our physician. Our family is being treated by a team of excellent physicians now.
I have been seeing Dr. Tolman since 1999. For a time, I had to drive over 25 miles to see him, while passing hundreds of other doctor's offices. I have never felt more cared about by any other doctor in my 55+ years of life. He answers my questions and I trust him completely! He is a great guy, too, and genuinely cares about his patience. They are not just another number to him. I am in good hands!
Mont B Tolman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3101 W State St, Eagle, ID
Mont B Tolman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eagle, ID.