Dr. Monte A Del Monte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monte A Del Monte?

works with learning drs which messed up my vision

I recently had surgery from Dr.DelMonte on my lazy eye and was very impressed and I recommend this doctorto anyone who has this problem. He was very informative in this matter both in his office and at surgery.UofM Kellog eye center staff was also great with this

Top in his field -

Amazing diagnostician - knowledgable, kind, patient and great with kids. My son had two surgeries at 3 months old, which Dr. Del Monte performed. He diagnosed the problem after 3 other Doctors failed to do so. He had surgery 3 days later. He has been an incredible blessing in our lives. My son would be blind without him. You do have to wait about an hour in his office, but that is because he takes his time, explains and answers questions. I have never felt rushed. There are people that fly in from all over the country to see him, so we are grateful we live close by. One thing you may not know about Dr. Del Monte: he spends his vacations in places like China so that he can perform operations on children who can't afford treatment and who would be blind otherwise. We love Dr. Del Monte!