Dr. Monte Kaufman Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Monte Kaufman?

Posted on December 14th, 2016

This Dr. turned my husband into a self centered ego maniac after he began seeing him.

Destroyed My Marriage

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Not interested in a real view of who I am , not interested in talking with family members

Posted on January 21st, 2015

I met this doctor in the Winchester Hospital when my primary put me there for a depression and anxiety episode. His bedside manner was so comforting and relaxed, I would hire him if I need to in the future .

Posted on August 21st, 2013

Would not return.Very rude.

Never been happier!!!!

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

I thank the day that I asked my primary to reccoment a good phsychiatrist because I was tired of dealing with my depression which I knew it had to be from a chemical inbalance and not from any life sources. Dr. Kaufaman was the one reccomentedand finally after 20 yrs. of depression,and going to different doctors and taking many madications, he finally knew what meds to put me on and why all of the others never worked for me. It's been since 2000 that I finally am the person I always wanted to be and the wife and mother that my family deserved. I thank the Lord for his guiding me to this great person & doctor!

Posted on June 18th, 2011

I am a patient of Dr. Kaufmans, and am glad I found him. He is caring and informative.

Not very caring

Posted on December 13th, 2010

Mainly we should seek a doctor who can get us better whether or not they have a good bedside manner. Dr. Kaufman did neither. At times he was OK but other visits he seemed unsympathetic and sometime rude enough to have me, the wife of the patient, crying. Also, before he tells you your benefit it up and has you pay cash, check with your insurance company. I found him to be wrong once and I paid the same visits as my insurance company. He did reimburse me when confronted, but overall, I'd give him a low rating.

Posted on April 10th, 2010

A very caring Doctor.

Posted on June 2nd, 2009

My husband saw this doctor for manic depression and alcoholism. He did nothing to help him. I attended some visits and found Dr. Kaufman to be unsympathetic and looking at his watch frequently when time was getting close to being up. There are other verified, substantiated reasons why I have a low opinion of this doctor but I don't want to mention it here.

Posted on August 6th, 2017