Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monte W Masten MD
Dr. Monte W Masten, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Roswell, GA and Roswell, GA . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Obstetrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Monte W Masten has 3 locations
900 Ashwood Pkwy
Atlanta, GA 30338
100 Mansell Ct E
Roswell, GA 30076
13335 Bishops Ct
Roswell, GA 30075
Dr. Monte W Masten has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Monte W Masten has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Monte W Masten is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
30 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Monte W Masten Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Monte W Masten's office for more information.
900 Ashwood Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30338
100 Mansell Ct E Roswell, GA 30076
13335 Bishops Ct Roswell, GA 30075
Locations & Directions
Dr. Monte W Masten is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.