Revision rhinoplasty

I went for a consultation with Dr. Harris because of the work I'd seen him perform in the before and after pics. I must say through my research of various doctors he seemed to be the best for what my needs required however, I was highly disappointed with him when he told me he didn't think he could fulfill my expectations and that I should consult a psychologist. In hindsight I will say I found that extremely offensive and as a male I noticed only female patients in the before and after rhinoplasty photos.

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. Monte O Harris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chevy Chase, MD.