Dr. Montgomery J Elmer Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Montgomery J Elmer?

Dr. Elmer is truly a doctor who cares and listens to his patients. I Always feel I am in good hands.

one of the best doctors out there

Dr. Elamer is one of the BEST doctors out there! I would recommend him to anyone! He listens to what you have to say and he goes from there. He is great with all of my family.

A doctor but also a person

Dr. Elmer conducts his appointments with an atmosphere of old-fashioned, home-grown medicine but never without a sense of professionalism. The office is relentlessly busy, but when I have an appointment, I feel that he genuinely relates to my personality and not just my medical issue. I also appreciate that such a small establishment is continuously updating technologically and progressing towards a modern office ambience. Thank you ThedaCare.

He's really nice, but I can rarely get an appointment with him. He seems to always be out of town. When I do see him, he's nice and thorough, but he could spend more time with each patient.