3.4

Highly Dissatisfied

Cruel treatment

Dr. Hegewald was very cruel to me during a procedure. He kept pumping me full of drugs when I complained about some unusual behavior he was displaying. I tried to get help from the Surgery Center at Copper Ridge but everyone told me I was imagining what happened to me and treated me so rudely and wouldn’t address my concerns about it. Every person I came in contact with at the surgery center and the group Dr Hegewald works for was terrible, uncaring and would not help me. I now have found others who have had terrible treatment as well. Do not seek any treatment with him. His horrible treatment needs to stop.

Cruel treatment

Doctor is gentle, caring and I have. Had him for over 15 years. He can explain things and u understand him. He's tops in my book.

If it wasn't for Dr. Hegewald, we wouldn't have known that my husband had pancreatic cancer. Through his diligence he got my husband into surgery to stint his bile duct and got us into a surgeon to do the Whipple procedure. Even though my husband didn't survive I will be forever grateful to him.

Great Dr

He is very kind but also professional

Dr. Montgomery J Hegewald is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.